Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Tooling Gerrit builds and p2 repo

Hi,

Personally I have never seen the need for these nightly 24-hour builds. I have actually pushed for faster polling to ensure that the builds are triggered even faster after commits being merged to master.

But if we do add an additional 24-hour time triggered build also for the core/profile/tooling, then ensure some alignment with the corresponding two p2 repos for the code-gen/run-time, so that the same setting in the Oomph setup file is possible used for selecting the same kind of repos. Currently we have one setting name "Codegen builds" where you can select "Continuous Integration" and "Scheduled Nightly". This setting could then be renamed to just "Builds" or something and it should control both core/profile/tooling *and* code-gen/run-time builds and selection of repos.

I guess that once we do get just one combined build and repo for all of Papyrus-RT, this will need to happen anyway.

/Peter Cigéhn