[papyrus-rt-dev] Tooling Gerrit builds and p2 repo

Hi.

The core+profile+tool gerrit builds publish their features and plugins to https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/job/Papyrus-RT-Master-All/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/repository/, but we don't seem to have a more stable nightly p2 repo. This is unfortunate, because users installing the development environment with Oomph may get a misleading error when installing if they happen to do the installation when a Gerrit build is updating the repo. A few of us have already experienced this, and it can be quite time consuming and confusing.

I was wondering then, why doesn't core+profile+tooling have a nightly update site? And couldn't we do a nightly update site?

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

Back to the top