Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Gerrit Jobs

Nice ! Thanks!

Le 04/04/2016 18:55, Christian Damus a écrit :
That’s exactly what I did to fix that same problem in the Neon branch Gerrit build.

cW

On 4 April, 2016 at 12:54:12, Ernesto Posse (eposse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

I'm not sure if this is it, but I think the "not a git repository error" occurs when executing

git clean -fdx

However, the top-level directory in the workspace is not a git repo. The repo is cloned to

$WORKSPACE/source

so perhaps you can update the shell command to

cd source
git clean -fdx

Cheers