[papyrus-rt-dev] POM refactoring

Hi,

I see a new job in the Papyrus-RT HIPP named “Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-master (Before Pom refactor)”.  What is that about?  What other build refactorings are happening before or concurrent with the port to Neon?

Do we foresee conflicts in these activities?  Should we sequence them in some kind of priority order?  Or maybe these are disjoint activities that shouldn’t be difficult to merge?

Just wanting to know what else is going on in an area that I’m working on in a feature branch (the neon branch).

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top