From: Simon Redding [mailto:sredding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 1:01 PM
To: SCHNEKENBURGER Remi 211865 <Remi.SCHNEKENBURGER@xxxxxx>
Cc: 'papyrus-rt developer discussions' <papyrus-rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [papyrus-rt-dev] Update of the profile and update version numbers

Hi Remi,

As discussed last week, we plan to do a 0.7.2 release of the code gen and RTS this week. This means we will change the versions to 0.7.2 first. Do we need to change to 0.8.0 for the build to work or can you put a range of version numbers for the dependency, so that your build will still work? Also, I assume that you will need to rebuild the RT tooling so that it can be included in the composite update site?

Thanks,

Simon