[papyrus-rt-dev] Update of the profile and update version numbers

Hi,

I pushed on gerrit an updated version of the profile [1]. That will be the first step of the general update to version 0.8.0 of Papyrus-RT.

Before continuing the update of the version numbers to 0.8.0, could you have a look to the new profile version and check if everything is OK for you?

Tomorrow, I will update the version numbers. I initially planned to update all the version numbers of the plugins / features doing a basic search and replace. Do you all agree to that update, also for codegen and xtumlrt plugins ? There will probably be some issues on the build system, as there could be in the Hudson job configurations some references to 0.7.1 versions I do not see. Is the timing OK for you to have the update tomorrow or would you like to wait another time frame?

Regards,

Rémi

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/62285/

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER