Re: [os-gov-dev] Next meeting!

Hiho good people,

As for the agenda (and minutes), maybe we can use the usual collaborative pads? I've created a new pad at [1] in case, with some proposed items.

[1] https://bbb.opencloud.lu/rooms/txl-iqh-yk7-pdp/join

Please add any content that you would like to see addressed during the meeting. :-)

Like for our last meeting, I will copy the content to the project's wiki [2] and set the pad read-only after the meeting.

[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse/os-gov/-/wikis/home

Have a wonderful week,

—
Boris Baldassari
Open Source Consultant | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M:+33 648038289