[os-gov-dev] Next meeting!

So I wanted to schedule something in person at FOSDEM but then Covid.  So now I am thinking Virtual.  Though I would love to chat with people in Brussels on the 5th as I did schedule flights and hotels around that date...

I would like to set up for us to do an online workshop to startup OS-Gov again.

I was thinking later in February.  Any suggestions on dates and timing?  Any conflicting conferences?

I was going to use my LBS's Big Blue Button setup so we can host a bunch of people and do breakout rooms.

Maybe a half-day workshop?

Thoughts?

Thank you,
Silona