Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] Manufacturer's responsibility

Sorry to be segueing, but the Product Liability Directive seems important to me and I'm trying to get the current version. I see at https://www.europarl.europa.eu/legislative-train/theme-a-europe-fit-for-the-digital-age/file-new-product-liability-directive :
At the Council, the COREPER confirmed the agreement on 24 January 2024. Parliament formally endorsed the new legislation during its March 2024 Plenary. The directive will now have to be formally approved also by the Council. The new rules will apply to products placed on the market 24 months after after the directive comes into force.

Where is a clean copy of the current PLD text?

Joe Murray, PhD (he/him)President, JMA Consulting
416.466.1281

We respectfully acknowledge the autonomy of Indigenous peoples, and that JMA Consulting is located on the traditional territory of many nations including the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee and the Wendat peoples which is now home to many diverse First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Toronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit.