Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] European Commission informal CRA consultations on the definition of Critical and Important products

Hi again,

If you've struggled to access the different documents I shared yesterday, this should now be fixed.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you're still having trouble accessing them.

Thanks for your patience,

--tobie