[open-regulatory-compliance] Welcome to our New WG Members - FreeBSD Foundation, iJUG e.V., and the PHP Foundation!

As the close of another work week is upon us, please join me in welcoming the FreeBSD Foundation, iJUG Interessenverbund der Java-User Groups e V, and the PHP Foundation as the new members of the working group!

It's great to have you onboard and we look forward to your contributions as we forge ahead.  Do not hesitate to reach out at any time should you have any questions or concerns.

Once again, welcome!

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube