[open-regulatory-compliance] European Commission informal CRA consultations on the definition of Critical and Important products

Hi all,

The European Commission has started informal consultations on the definition of Critical and Important products in Annex III and IV of the CRA.

A number of you have expressed interest in providing technical input, and I'm getting that work organized right now. I'll follow up on the list shortly with more details.

In the meantime, and as those consultations have started already, I encourage everyone that has an interest in this work to register for those calls and start attending them: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/CRAconsultations

Best,

--tobie

---
Tobie Langel
Tech Lead Open Regulatory Compliance WG, Eclipse Foundation
Principal, UnlockOpen

Back to the top