[oniro-wg] Submit your talk by 31 May to be part of OCX

Hey Oniro community,

Don't miss your chance to present at the Open Community Experience (OCX) 2024, featuring EclipseCon and other collocated events! The early bird deadline for submissions is quickly approaching on 31 May 2024.

We’re looking to build a world-class program for our first OCX and want you to share your expertise and insights by submitting tutorials, use cases, or captivating sessions today.

The OCX main tracks are looking for talks on the following topics:

  • Embedded, IoT, and Edge

  • Open Technologies

  • Open Source Security

  • Open Source and Open Collaboration Practices

Submit your proposal now

Sponsorship Opportunities Still Available

Join organisations like Huawei, Lunatech, Gradle and more by sponsoring OCX and its collocated events. Take this opportunity to connect with the open source community, promote your products and services and increase brand visibility with one of our sponsorship packages. Custom packages are also available by contacting sponsors@xxxxxxxxxxx

We look forward to seeing you in Mainz this October.

Juan

--
Juan Rico
Senior Manager Oniro and Cloud Programs | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Join us in Mainz! Open Community Experience (OCX) - October 22-24, 2024

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top