[oniro-wg] 2024 IoT and Embedded Developer Survey is now live

Dear Oniro Working Group members,

The 2024 IoT and Embedded Developer Survey is now available!

Through this annual survey, we aim to gather valuable insights into the needs, priorities, and perceptions of the IoT and Embedded developer community. For the past ten years, we’ve collected insights from thousands of developers around the world that have helped the IoT and Embedded community to foster an environment that supports the evolution and growth of IoT and Embedded technologies.

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey. The results of the survey will be published by the 4th quarter.

Also, to make it easier for you to spread the word on socials, we have prepared a social kit here

Thank you in advance for your participation!
--
Amin Rasti
Sr Product Marketing Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Eclipse IoT | Sparkplug | Eclipse ThreadX | Oniro |