[oniro-wg] Workshop Thnik Global Code Local

Dear Oniro Community,

it is a pleasure to confirm that on the 23rd of June in Songshan Lake, China, we will be hosting a workshop to share the progress and plans  Oniro has set in the last months and how we envision our progress. The event is going to be held together with OpenHarmony representatives having them also presenting some of their success stories.
During this workshop, we plan to strengthen our cooperation with OpenHarmony and intensify the cooperation activities.

For further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Juan
--
Juan Rico
Senior Manager Oniro and Cloud Programs | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Join us in Mainz! Open Community Experience (OCX) - October 22-24, 2024

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge