Re: [oniro-wg] Contribution by Huawei to EF and usage of the artwork for FOSDEM 2022

Hello Chiara,

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 3:41:10 PM CET Chiara DelFabbro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1- document attached. I tried not to use any design layout that wasn't
> already included in the previous agreement where we transferred the logo,
> the deck, the font etc. I made it as easy as possible just to have
> something downladable that people can easily reuse as pointer to
> documentation and blueprints videos.

Thanks for the artwork. We will review it now and come back to you.

> 2- is this preventing the signature of
> the agreement? I can't make it sign but honestly we are really short with
> time and this week is Chinese New Year (that is to say most of the people
> in HQ are offline)

We figured. We will still work on this on urgent basis so you have everything
you need to sign it when possible.

This is good artwork to promote the videos after the event and our
participation at MWC, so worth doing the effort on our end, I think.

> I've nothing on my table for MWC related to artwork or similar as during the
> past meeting you mentioned that Eclipse marketing team was working on a
> flyer/invite to be reviewed; btw according to the last updates related to
> the conference in Barcelona let's discuss about that during the marketing
> meeting.
>
> Thanks
> C.

Best Regards