[oniro-wg] Contribution by Huawei to EF and usage of the artwork for FOSDEM 2022

Hello Chiara,

## Background

During the last marketing meting, we exposed the limitations we have to the
usage of the artwork proposed by Huawei. We mentioned that we would come to
the group proposing a potential interim solution for FOSDEM while we define a
sustainable solution.

Please check the minutes of the discussion for background...

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-marketing/-/blob/main/meetings-marketing-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-marketing-mom-2022wk04.md

## Solution description

Although we have very limited time, these are the steps we should follow in
order to be able to use this artwork as soon as possible.

Given that this is a topic that affects all the Funding Members because the
intention is that they also use such artwork, I paste the process here (not
the form).

1.- Please make the artwork accessible to Clark, Shanda and myself, at least
so we can review it.
2.- I will will send you the Design Assignment Agreement.
   * Huawei did already signed this agreement once for the initial artwork
contribution. The form and process to follow on our end is exactly the same
one.
3.-  The form, together with the artwork, should be submitted to the following
the mail address: license@xxxxxxxxxxx
4.- We will review the form and (double) check the artwork.
5.- Will provide an ok and then we can upload it to our repositories and use
it.

## Step one

Can you share the artwork?

If you have something already done for MWC, I suggest to submit it too.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation