Re: [oniro-wg] MoMs of the different sessios at the Oniro Dev Summit 2021

Hello Jarek,

On Friday, November 26, 2021 5:38:01 PM WET Jaroslaw Marek (Jarek) wrote:
> Hi Agustin,
> Somehow I was omitted in a mailing list announcement :(

It is the Oniro WG list while we move towards Operational. It is not the list
for technical topics. Such list will be created once the projects
corresponding to the Oniro Top Level Project are formed.

This list is open to anyone.  Please feel free to spread the voice about this
list among your colleagues. I just posted it in our chat channel #oniroproject
in libera.chat