[oniro-wg] Oniro promo activities 2021wk47

Hello,

here are some of the latest activities to promote Oniro.

## IoT Tech Expo 2021 in Amsterdam

Oniro community members from Huawei and SECO are participating at the IoT Tech
Expo 2021yesterday and today.

Link: https://www.iottechexpo.com/
Link: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/oniro/

## IoT & Edge community monthly meeting, November (virtual)

Invited by Frédéric Desbiens, IoT & Edge WG Program Manager, I provider an
introduction to Oniro yesterday afternoon (CET) for around 20 minutes.

More actions will come to promote Oniro among other Working Groups and
community projects.

## Akademy-es 2021 (virtual)

Organised by KDE España every year, Akademy-es is the event where the Spanish
KDE community meets. I did a talk there introducing the Eclipse Foundation and
Oniro on Sunday November 21st

Link: https://www.kde-espana.org/akademy-es-2021-en-linea/programa

Any other promo activity you want to report about? Add it to this thread.

Best regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation