RE: [mylar-dev] Question about 1.0 AbstractRepositoryConnector API

The ITask interface is used because TaskList returns ITask, not the actual
subtype for the repository task.  It is impossible to end up with something
other than BugzillaTask there, but the code should make that more clear and
be defensive about it so we'll make that improvement.

Mik