[mylar-dev] Question about 1.0 AbstractRepositoryConnector API

Hello,

My code build against 9.2 code flags an error on the new 1.0 release that makes me wonder:

It is the altered createTaskFromExistingKey method that must return an AbstractRep..Task but used to return an ITask.

If i look at the bugzilla code that I use a base I see that it is assumed that the taskList.getTask(handle) returns an ITask that gets cast to an AbstractRepositoryTask on return:

BugzillaRepositoryConnector line 106:

/ String handle = AbstractRepositoryTask.getHandle(repository.getUrl(), bugId);
       ITask task = taskList.getTask(handle);
       return (AbstractRepositoryTask) task;/

is this intentional?

Best regards,