RE: [mylar-dev] TaskListSaveManager and BackgroundSaveTimer

What happened is that we a while back we moved from a model where the Task
List gets saved periodically to it getting saved on every change, and now
that works better since I managed to get your asynchronous change patch in
without too much trouble.   So yes, that class should probably be removed
shortly after 1.0.

Mik