RE: [mylar-dev] Mylar out-of-box on JBuilder 2007

Btw, thanks for pointing this out Willian, we didn't know about it.  I
confirmed with some CodeGear folks that JBuilder 2007 is indeed bundling
Mylar out of the box.  This is really great news, since it should bring the
task-focused way of working to a very substantial developer community.

Mik