RE: [mylar-dev] Custom repository connector

In addition to enabling Mylar integration, it is generally a good idea for
the repository providers (such as eXPlainPMT) to be providing an
internet-based protocol.  SOAP is most popular one (e.g. used by JIRA, Trac,
Rally) and a combo of that and RSS is a good way to go.  But ideally this
implementation would reside with eXPlainPMT so that it would be evolved with
the tool.  If you make a feature request/patch for them you can CC me in
case I can offer advice.  Also note that we currently have a rough sketch of
a connector's API requirements listed here:

http://www.eclipse.org/mylar/doc/integrating.php#repository-requirements

Mik