Re: [mylar-dev] Custom repository connector

Mik,

I've read all those information within the link you provided.
The problem is that the tool I would like to integrate with is based
on explainPMT, but has custom modification and exceeds the
functionality drastically,

The tool is at that moment a proprietary one, but there might be an
option that it will be contributed to the original one.

The tool is written with Rails which I'm not familiar with. Until I
gain more knowledge I going to design separate service that will
provide me access to repository.

Thanks
 Igor

Back to the top