Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto QoS=2 semantic

Hi Romu,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've taken a while off email since
before Christmas and am just starting to get up to date.

Mosquitto sends QoS 2 publish messages to other clients when the
PUBREL message is received from the publishing client.

Regards,

Roger