Re: [milo-dev] OpcUaCilentConfig

Thanks for your reply,

So if I am right when I set keepAliveInterval to 1s and keepAliveFailuresAllowed to 5 it will be similar to keepAliveInterval set to 5s but it will just check multiple times so the first approach is better. (The connection will be „marked as disconnected“ after same time)

Is this correct

Jakub Znamenáček