Re: [milo-dev] OpcUaCilentConfig

ApplicationName: a name that identifies your application when a Session is created.

RequestTimeout: how long the client will wait for a response from the server before giving up. The default value of 60,000ms is normally fine, 5,000ms is just to speed up the examples if something goes wrong.

KeepAliveFailuresAllowed: the client will read the server State variable periodically (at KeepAliveInterval) and if it fails consecutively a number of times that exceeds this value the client will reconnect.