Re: [milo-dev] NodeSet File

Ok, that's what I was afraid of.

The NodeSet parser is only one piece of the puzzle. I also have work some in progress code generation as well, but it's a lot further from done.

I'm really not sure what the plan or timeline for this kind of modeling support in Milo is. I'm not even sure if the modeling support will be released as part of Milo or as separate project. It also seems like until I build some kind of modeling tool to generate NodeSets that any modeling support is somewhat half-baked, because you'll have to use some other tool like UaModeler to design your models and generate the NodeSet files.