[milo-dev] NodeSet File

Hi,

Due to my involvement with an OPC-UA project on the business specification level, i thought it prudent to learn / experiment with this technology on my own. So far the examples a very good and straight forward, but what i cannot figure out is how to parse a NodeSet file.
You stated in a comment that it was to be part of 0.3 but all i find is the independent uanodeset-parser.

Do I have to use that parsers output in my milo environment or am i just blind (if yes, can you point me to a short example)?

Also, it seems that of now, all those methods defined in the file i have are to be created manually, correct?

Thank you
Matthias

Back to the top