Re: [milo-dev] NodeSet File

I do vaguely recall stating that NodeSet support was (hopefully?) going to be part of 0.3 but that never happened.

I have some work in progress code NodeSet code but it's not ready to be released quite yet.

What do you need to do with the NodeSet file once you parse it? What are your requirements here?