[milo-dev] Parsing MetaData and Message

Hi Kevin,

I know that this question is from the Part 14 of the Spec, but I still wanted to check with you on this. I have been working on the parser so far and I have managed to parse / decode the DataSetMetaData and now I have to use this parsed DataSetMetaData which I have as a POJO and use it to actually parse / decode the DataSetMessage. I'm just not sure how I could do this and I could also not find any detail on the Spec concerning this. Is there something that you know that you can share?

Thanks,
Joe

Back to the top