Re: [milo-dev] OSGi support for strict-machine and netty-channel-fsm

I understood the reason. Also, I don't know much about the Gradle project.
For the time being, I will use the following bundles where I created MANIFEST.MF for OSGi:

https://github.com/s5uishida/strict-machine-osgi
https://github.com/s5uishida/netty-channel-fsm-osgi

P.S.

Milo 0.3.3 maven repository has been released, so I updated to these bundles in my tool.
In addition, in README.md, I added a photo of the sensors and also updated the dashboard images.