[milo-dev] OSGi support for strict-machine and netty-channel-fsm

Hi Kevin,

One request.

It would be very helpful to have MANIFEST.MF of the following jar made OSGi compatible.

- strict-machine
- netty-channel-fsm

I am not in a hurry at all.

Since Milo is built as OSGi bundles, I want the above jars to be built as an OSGi bundle.

In addition, If the Milo 0.3.3 bundle is released on maven, in my tool I will replace my OSGi-built
bundles with bundles published from maven repository.

If the above strict-machine and netty-channel-fsm  are officially OSGi compatible, I will replace
my OSGi-built bundles with official bundles.

Regards,

--Shigeru

Back to the top