Re: [milo-dev] [Q] various PLC I/F <=> OPC-UA gateway system

Sorry, I will correct it.

Various PLC I/F correspondence of LoopEdge does not seem to be
an OPC-UA gateway.

I had a misunderstanding.

LoopEdge seems to correspond directly to various PLC I/Fs, OPC-UA, etc.
When acquiring data from PLC equipment with LoopEdge, I think we do not
need to be conscious of OPC-UA directly.