Re: [milo-dev] [Q] various PLC I/F <=> OPC-UA gateway system

If I understand your question correctly, something like this: https://www.kepware.com/en-us/products/kepserverex/

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 12:17 AM, Shigeru Ishida <ishida_shigeru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for the topic not directly related to Milo.

When using devices of various PLC I/F from OPC-UA client
(eg system developed using Milo), I think that a gateway system
to convert to various PLC I/F <=> OPC-UA is necessary.

There are various PLC I/F such as Modbus and EtherNet/IP
in factory facilities, but I am glad if it can be handled
uniformly by OPC-UA without worrying about various PLC I/F.

Therefore, it is helpful to tell me about URL and other information
about the PLC I/F <=> OPC-UA gateway system. It can be either
commercial product or OSS. (probably commercial products)

If this topic is not suitable for this ML, I will withdraw this.

Regards,

--Shigeru