Re: [milo-dev] Netty LEAK message

Leak fixes have been merged into master (already fixed in dev/0.2.x).

I'm releasing 0.1.6 this weekend. It will be the last of the 0.1 series.

0.2.0 will be released by the end of next week, if not this weekend.

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 7:19 AM, Kevin Herron <kevinherron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 > As one goal, I expect to run it continuously and stably for about two months.

Yes, of course. I would expect it to run stable indefinitely. Thanks for testing.

The focus of the 0.3 release is going to be on the server SDK.