Re: [milo-dev] Netty LEAK message

 > As one goal, I expect to run it continuously and stably for about two months.

Yes, of course. I would expect it to run stable indefinitely. Thanks for testing.

The focus of the 0.3 release is going to be on the server SDK.

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 8:43 PM, Shigeru Ishida <ishida_shigeru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One day passed, it does not look like LEAK from the GC log.
I changed it to output the GC log in detail and restarted it.

As one goal, I expect to run it continuously and stably for about two months.

<kevinherron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote, Wed, 13 Dec 2017 05:21:01 -0800