From: Vincent Mayers <vince.mayers@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 6:15 PM
Subject: [microprofile] MicroProfile at the Devnexus OSSRRR Party Jam
To: MicroProfile Community <microprofile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MicroProfile WG <microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey MP friends. I hope you and your families are safe and well. Every year the Atlanta Java Users Group organizes a community conference https://devnexus.com/ now in its 18th year which has grown to be the largest Java Conference in the USA. 2020 saw 2400 people gather for this in Atlanta. In 2021 we will be virtual (and free to attend) and our traditional Happy Hour, the Opensource Relax, Recharge, Refresh (OSSRRR) Party Jam, will also be virtual.

Every year, as a way of giving back to the community,  we invite a number of projects/companies in the OSS ecosystem to participate as a conference sponsor and OSSRRR Party Jam sponsor at no cost. For 2021 MicroProfile is one of those invited and we are looking forward to helping to amplify the project's message via Devnexus. One way of doing this is that athe MP logo will be on the official OSSRRR Party Jam T-Shirt and will be in the Swag Box that the conference is sending, free of charge, to 500 attendees. As the conference is virtual in 2021, we have decided that these projects, MP included, will be invited again in 2022 so they can have a physical presence at the event

If you have the time and would like more context (and find out how you can get the uber exclusive OSSRRR shirt) here are a couple of blog posts that I have written about OSSRRR

One quick ask, please RT this to amplify MP's (and others) involvement https://twitter.com/devnexus/status/1340052975964831746?s=20

have an awesome weekend

Cheers
Vincent