[microprofile-wg] Season Closure

All:

At the Eclipse Foundation, we are taking a much needed break and will come back to you in the new year.  I, myself, am taking some extra days (Monday/Tuesday next week).

For those requests that due to a lack of runway we were not able to address, please know we look forward to working with you in the new year.

The remaining effort scheduled for the MicroProfile Working Group this calendar year is the announcement of the Committer Rep, which I will come back and report on as I have agreed to before the full holidays.

Have a safe and happy break!

Best,

Sharon

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Working Group Operations
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Back to the top