Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus refactoring : oep.modelexplorer

Hi

This seems like an excellent idea.

Can you make sure it is an isolated feature, since I suspect that it together with the OCL Model Registry (a model-time URI-mapping capability) and perhaps another generic contribution from perhaps Modisco might make a good independent EMF project one day so that we all share the same enhanced model management capabilities.

    Regards

        Ed Willink