Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] emf validation in Papyrus

Dear Ansgar,

thank you for your reply. I asked about the status of the emf
validation in Papyrus for the following reason:
At the moment i'm working on the CHESS project which relies on the
Papyrus editor. In this project we have defined an UML profile and
several constraints (in OCL and Java) that have to be applied during
the validation of models that comply with our profile.
What we whished to know is how we could link our constraints with your
validation, according to the current implementation of Papyrus.

Thanks for your attention,
Best Regards,
Nicholas