[mdt-papyrus.dev] Documentation about how to create new XText plugin in Papyrus

Hi all,

  I updated the Papyrus documentation for XText located in the plugin org.eclipse.papyrus.doc (in the trunk)

  I add the same document write in .odt, in the trunk : http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.mdt.papyrus/trunk/doc/DevelopperDocuments

In this documentation, I added a new part which explains how to use the new plugins oep.common.editor.xtext and oep.common.editor.xtext.ui when you create a new grammar.

These plugins provides some common methods and classes for your grammar.

Best Regards,

--

Vincent Lorenzo

01-69-08-17-24