From: mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Nicholas Pacini
Sent: Wed 12/22/2010 4:18 PM
To: mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mdt-papyrus.dev] emf validation in Papyrus

dear all,

In the current version of Papyrus i noticed that you are using an
internal class of MoDisco in order to check user-defined rules based
on the emf.validation.constraintProviders extension point.
I was wondering, if possible, if you intend to keep this
implementation or if you are going to develop a custom
EValidatorAdapter within Papyrus in order to add other constraints
without touching a MoDisco plugin.

thanks in advance,
best regards,

Nicholas