Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] BOF about Modeling Workbench Architecture in EclipseCon

Hi Raphaël,

this is a very good idea. A BOF at EclipseCon is an excellent opportunity for clarifying what we are going to do in Sphinx al
together.

I'd even say that we should extend the scope of this BOF by addressing relationships to other Eclipse (modeling) projects and the possible collaboration axes with the corresponding development teams. You all have probably already noticed the MDT forum post where the MTF project lead has raised the question how MTF and Sphinx relate to each other... So, explicitly addressing these kinds of worries would most probably be highly appreciated.

I therefore believe that it would be good to adjust this BOF's title and description accordingly. This way we could avoid that people end up considering it as a sort of Papyrus-Artop-Sphinx internal project meeting. It would attract many more folks and increase our chances to get accepted. How about that?

Btw, if it is possible and you like the idea, you can also add me as second author to this BOF.

Thanks,

Stephan