De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Etienne Juliot
Envoyé : vendredi 12 février 2010 11:16
À : Papyrus Project list
Cc : Mariot Chauvin
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus and GMF

Hi,

I remember that we had some discussion about problems with GMF (too many
class generated, some improvments done on GMF Tool generators and some
enhancement on the top of GMF Runtime). And we said that when Papyrus
generators will be stable, we will discuss with GMF commiters to send
them these patches.

I don't find any proposition or discussion inside GMF project (throw
Bugzilla or mailing list) to contribute these Papyrus enhancements to
GMF. I speak with Mariot (cc of this email) and he don't have heard
about any proposition too.

Have you some information and is it still your plan to contribute them
in the GMF generic framework?

Etienne

Back to the top