[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus and GMF

Hi,

I remember that we had some discussion about problems with GMF (too many class generated, some improvments done on GMF Tool generators and some enhancement on the top of GMF Runtime). And we said that when Papyrus generators will be stable, we will discuss with GMF commiters to send them these patches.

I don't find any proposition or discussion inside GMF project (throw Bugzilla or mailing list) to contribute these Papyrus enhancements to GMF. I speak with Mariot (cc of this email) and he don't have heard about any proposition too.

Have you some information and is it still your plan to contribute them in the GMF generic framework?

Etienne
begin:vcard
fn:Etienne Juliot
n:Juliot;Etienne
org:Obeo
adr;quoted-printable:BP 20773,Espace Performance La Fleuriaye;;7 Boulevard Amp=C3=A8re;CARQUEFOU CEDEX;;44481;France
email;internet:etienne.juliot@xxxxxxx
tel;work:02 51 13 55 94
tel;cell:06 86 78 14 82
url:http://www.obeo.fr