[mdt-papyrus.dev] About the last version of the Sphinx proposal

Hi Stephan,

The version of the sphinx proposal that was uploaded on the Eclipse web site as a project proposal (http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/sphinx/) is not in line with the content of the last proposal I sent you last Wednesday. I cc this document to this email as a reminder.

According to what we said last Wednesday, the process for finalizing the proposal was:

1 – you should have sent me two versions of this proposal integrating my comments and the one of Cedric: 1 short version that was intended to be the official proposal, and a longest (the one cc this email and possibly modified by you).

2 – then I should have reviewed this shortest version and then say if I am ok or if I need some final modifications.

But you have skipped this second stage and then you did not give me any time to agree on the final version post on the Eclipse web site and you did not give the time to consult the Papyrus team to have their final agreement also!

For that reason, I ask you to ask Eclipse to withdraw the current version of the proposal from the Eclipse web site and then to send me the version of the doc used for the publication. It will give a chance to me and the Papyrus team to provide our comments and agreement.

Thanks,

Best… Sébastien.

Dr. Sébastien Gérard

Head of MDD for DRES research project

CEA LIST, Laboratoire d’Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)

Boîte courrier 94, GIF SUR YVETTE

CEDEX, F-91191 France

Phone/fax : +33 1 69 08 58 24 / 83 95

Leader of the Eclipse Component Papyrus (The UML2 Graphical Modeler): www.papyrusuml.org

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/?project=papyrus

Before printing, think about the environment