RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus and Helios Release Train

Dear all,

Yes, it is the final decision for Papyrus: we follow the release train unofficially.

Cheers… Sébastien.

De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Francisco Javier Cano
Envoyé : lundi 14 décembre 2009 15:38
À : etienne.juliot@xxxxxxx; Papyrus Project list
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus and Helios Release Train

Hi,

I do not think we have the time and resource to follow the Helios release train.
We can try and follow the release train unoficially though.

Javier Cano
--

Etienne Juliot wrote:

Hi,

So, what is your definitive choice for Papyrus?

Do you want to follow or not the release train of Helios?

As I already say, we can work to integrate EEF in Helios if it's a requirement of Papyrus, but we need a feedback ASAP...

--

Francisco Javier Cano Muñoz

Programador senior del Proyecto MOSKitt

Prodevelop S.L.