De : Jérôme BENOIS [mailto:jerome.benois@xxxxxxx] Envoyé : mardi 23 juin 2009 17:23
À : GERARD Sebastien 166342
Cc : Etienne Juliot; Papyrus Project list; Cedric Dumoulin
Objet : Re: Copyrights possible problems

Hi Cedric, Sebastien and All,
  So, two points:
1 - I would like to know what happened?

It seems the class CreateGmfClassDiagramCommandHandler and CreateClassDiagramCommand are not quite similar. It is three differences :
 - the class name
 - the javadoc class header
 - the class inheritance three (extends)
But, indeed the rest of the content is quite similar.

I think, when we refactored the source code to add wizards UI with the dedicated extension point. We created a new class CreateXXXDiagramCommand for each diagrams. It seems We kept the two creation class to preserve compatibility with toolbar, and removed the CreateGmfXXXXDiagramCommandHandler in a second step. I think we have the same case for the 4 diagrams creation classes call by the generic wizard.

2 - I suspect this is not an isolate case, so how do we process to correct that ?

I think it is a isolate case, but don't hesitate to signal another doubt. So to solve this, you can add your name is the header of the CreateXXXDiagramCommand classes.

Regards,
Jérôme.

Back to the top